Hair Mesotherapy consists of the application of different substances such as:
- Medications (minoxidil, finasteride, dudateride).
- Vitamins (biotin, vitamin C, B, B5, folic acid, thiamine, retinol, etc.)
- Trace elements (zinc, copper, magnesium).
- Platelet Rich Plasma
It is a biostimulation process that occurs through intradermal microinjections, that is, in the first layer of the dermis.
The number of injections will depend on the area to be treated and the duration of each session ranges between 15 and 30 minutes. It is a painless procedure, since local anesthesia is previously administered.
Hair mesotherapy aims to reactivate, strengthen the hair follicle and stop hair loss. With this technique there is an increase and improvement of the vascularization of the area, obtaining the following benefits:
- Nourishes and hydrates the scalp.
- Stimulates cell regeneration.
- Strengthens the follicles.
- It lengthens the follicular or anagen growth phase (increasing the thickness of the hair).
- Helps to reestablish hormonal balance by neutralizing the effects of DHT (Dihydro testosterone), responsible for thinning and hair loss.
- Helps neocolagenesis (creation of collagen), the creation of elastin and increases the formation of hyaluronic acid in the scalp, making it healthier.
Mesotherapy is recommended:
- Before and after a hair transplant intervention, since it brings benefits to our hair, both native and grafted.
- In people who show thinning in certain capillary areas to stop the thinning and subsequent fall; and to recover the original strength and thickness of the hair in the affected areas.
- Patients with very weak hair.